From “Foundation to Finish” we have the ability to supply anything you want or need to turn your dream into a reality.
We stock over 22,000 SKU’s and have access to countless different products through a vast network of manufacturers and wholesale distributors.
Determining what customers want takes the experience of knowing where to look and having the desire to find it. We have both. Rest assured, if you want it we will get it.
We start by offering a complete range of quality wood flooring—exceptional interior choices to suit whatever style or budget you are looking for.
We offer several options in hardwood flooring. From unfinished to finished, narrow to wider widths, cabin grade to select and better, you can find what you need!
Hand selected wood is hand-planed and finished with factory finished edges. Customized coloring: whether you are looking for the sunbleached charm of a Connecticut home (Natural) or the unique history that a warehouse floor has to tell (Slate Grey), our flooring will satisfy your aesthetic tastes.
Designed to install as a prefinished solid wood material, the boards are sealed
and will age/change texture over time depending on the degree to which
they are exposed to household elements. Naturally, this flooring requires
Various Flooring Options and Specifications
- Smooth tongue/groove installation
- High dent resistance
- Commercial or residential use
- Meets or exceeds NOFMA and NWFA standards
- Made in the USA
- Anti-scratch finish with Aluminum oxide
- DIY, no tools or glue snap-into-place floating installations
- Rapid locking system minimizes gapping
- Hazard free, low maintenance
- Water-based, hand-sprayed coloring
Download the official
“National Wood Flooring Association Wood Flooring
Installation Guidelines and Methods”
Homelife hardwood flooring
Homelife by Bridgewell offers several options in hardwood flooring. From unfinished to finished, narrow to wider widths, cabin grade to select and better, you can find what you need. They also offer Barnwood siding!
Flooring Products That We Offer:
How-To Articles and Videos
- Cutting Floor Joists to Length
- Framing Basics: 6 Tips for Spreading Wall Plates on a Subfloor
- How to Install Wood Flooring
- Top 10 Tips for Wall Framing Layout on a New Subfloor